Monday 3 October 2016

Yume Miyakojima

Today I started my next six day training in Yume Miyakojima. To get there, was a bit of work for the brain. First we took the subway. (It did cost ¥240). Arriving to the Tenjimbashisuji 6-chuome, we had to take exit #11 and to walk to the North, about 10 min and then take the bus nr.34(¥210)!  Do you know, where the North is!? I don’t. Anyhow we (me and Akiko) got happily there just on time 10 o’clock am.

Morning started with health check (well not for the stuff, as they should be in the good condition before they leaving home anyway), but for the customers.

Director of Yodogawa Community Service Station for home care Yume Miyakojima mr. Ohno Yoshinori offering a nice cold cup of tea:)

That time I was drinking tea, all customers  in the Day center were advised find the seats. Then we sorted out, what’s the day and month and Year.

Next was my turn to introduce my self.


There we are finding out where’s the Finland :)





After that all the customers and staff together did their best in the morning exercises club. To be honest, last I remember, I had done so much exercises was maybe ten years ago:) And I am absolutely fond of it already after three week to being here . It just pure fun! There we are:)

Now everybody was quite hungry already, and the last lot of exercises before meal are fort the mouth and  for the fingers. That you can hold the chopsticks and use your mouth to chew and swallow.
And lunch can be served and began.


There is some rise with vegetables, salad, few french fries with kind of fried dumpling, miso soup of course, on other salad, cold brown tea and a dessert:) All very delicious and oishi too:)



After lunch there were a little rest time and after that we started prepare for the calligraphy lesson. Though,  If you ever feel, that there is possibility to loose your temper for a some very good reason, leave that all what’s was upsetting you and just take a calligraphy session. Nothing else matters anymore. You will be totally sucked in to this amazing world.




                          Every customer has their personal file, where all their art work are kept.


And throug out the day there is also a Physiotherapist on the place. The customers can have their rehabilitation one by one ore in the little group.


                                             There is some equipments shown for example.





Day filled with all sort of activities makes you thirsty and hungry, you will be offered a nice cup of tea ore coffee with cookies. 


And of course everybody needs to go to the loo. Please there it is!



My day finished at three o’clock. One of the office staff sent me to the bus-stop. On my way there was a Children’s nursery, which caught my eyes.


There was much more to tell about and show about, but I will finish with that for today.  Thank you for being with me! Arigatoo gozaimashita! Ja mata ne!

Tomorrow will arrive 4 other young students from Finland. We all be in the same mansion! Cool, isn’t it!




No comments:

Post a Comment